1. USER INFORMATION
LabGenetics S.L (Clinical Genetics Laboratory S.L), hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is the Controller of the personal data of the User and informs that this data will be treated in accordance with the current regulations on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD) on the protection of personal data, so you are provided with the following information about the processing:
Purpose of the processing: To maintain a business relationship with the User. The planned operations to carry out the processing are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and will be related to their products and services, or those of their collaborators or suppliers with whom they have reached some agreement to promote them. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conducting statistical studies.
- Processing orders, requests, or any type of request made by the user through any of the contact forms made available to them.
- Sending the newsletter from the website.
Criteria for data retention: They will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing, and when they are no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure pseudonymization of the data or their total destruction.
Data communication: Data will not be communicated to third parties, except by legal obligation.
Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability, and deletion of their data, and the right to limit or object to their processing.
- Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if the User believes that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Postal address: C/ Poeta Rafael Morales, 2. 2nd Floor, 28702 San Sebastián de los Reyes (Madrid)
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever any type of data transfer is made, prior consent will be requested, informed, and unequivocal by the Users. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided are completely tailored to their needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPD regulations for the processing of personal data under their responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR and in Article 4 of the LOPD, by which they are processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has provided them with the appropriate information to be able to exercise them.