Biological Fluids Detection
LabGenetics offers different tests able to detect biological fluids, in just 48 hours, with both confidentiality and reliability guaranteed Each single test has a price of 60€.
- The presence of seminal fluid can be analyzed in any garment, or on any type of material, by a semi-quantitative test able to detect the prostate specific antigen (PSA), also known as p30, a protein produced by the prostate and secreted in the seminal fluid.
- PSA determination is done by a chromatographic immunoassay using monoclonal antibodies. This test has an internal control, of known concentration, that allows a relative quantification of PSA.
- If required, the DNA from the semen sample can be extracted and compared to another DNA sample to check if both of them correspond to the same individual.
- It is also possible to determine whether the stain sample belongs to a male or female individual.
- The presence of saliva can be analyzed in any type of stains of biological origin, even if it is mixed with other fluids, by specifically detecting the human alpha-amylase.
- It is also possible to obtain the DNA of the saliva sample in order to proceed to a genetic identification of the donor.
- LabGenetics applies the most advanced methodology to detect bloodstains, even those not visible to the naked eye. It is also possible to determine if the blood sample comes from a human donor or not.
- Once the bloodstain has been located, it is possible to extract its DNA and to compare it to another sample to check if both of them correspond to the same individual.
Imprima la hoja de solicitud que puede descargarse aquí y envíela junto con las prendas o soportes en los que se encuentren las manchas a analizar, por mensajería o correo certificado, a la siguiente dirección: